how to patent an idea – https://infernote.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/invention-help-to-patent-an-idea/. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and inventhelp wiki besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they do a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.